In the beautiful neighborhood of Providencia, in the Center of Santiago
From the airport:
1) You can take a bus from the airport to the subway station “Pajaritos” and from there travel to the station “Salvador”. The hostel is located two streets from Salvador subway station. This is the cheapest alternative, costing around a total of $3,000 Chilean pesos per person.
2) In the airport, you can find the company Transvip, which offers transportation in shared buses for a price of $6,200 Chilean pesos per person. Their service consists of a minibus that carries several people to different hotels and hostels.
3) Hostel´s private transport. We offer transportation from the airport. This service consists of a driver that waits for you in the airport with a sign bearing your name and brings you directly to the hostel in a private vehicle. This service costs $18,000 Chilean pesos.
4) Taxi hired from the drivers that offer their services in the airport.
From the bus station:
1) Take a taxi. It will cost approximately $6,500 Chilean pesos. The Hostel´s address is Triana 863, Providencia. As the hostel is located on a small side street, tell the taxi driver that the hostel is close to the corner of the streets Providencia and Eliodoro Yáñez.
2) Take the subway. There are two bus stations in the city, one is at the “Universidad de Santiago” subway station and the other is at the “Estación Central” station. Both stations are on the red line. Take the red line metro in the direction to “Los Dominicos” and get off at station “Salvador” (9 or 10 stops, depending on where you started). This station is very close to the hostel. For walking directions, see the map on the Location tab.
Aji Hostel Triana 863, Santiago, Chile - firstname.lastname@example.org - +56 2 22364401